Wednesday 25 December 2013

I'm back :D

Hello! I haven't blogged in quite a long while. Man, its been ages and ages. Thank me, I'm back. There were a lot of difficulties in getting here. The foremost was condensing my thoughts into a single post. Another was not deviating to other branches from what I wish to put the spotlight on. And man that's tough. One after the other like water springing out of the earth, rushing through a narrow opening which suddenly opens when I touch this keyboard. And that is wonderful. I love it.

I start a post, and when other ideas try to get out, this one is minimized and other one opens and as that is being written, another one pops out and then another opens and another and another...

This is a wonderful thing, but in the end, it prevents me from posting anything. So, from here on, I shall post a lot of stuff at once(more or less ;) ).

Merry Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment